Please see the pricing table lower on this page for our hire rates:
Our prices include fuel for your trips - normal fuel costs*
Our prices include parking for up to 2 cars adjacent to the boat mooring for a hassle free arrival and departure.
Our prices include all the bed linen and a fully equipped kitchen.
Our prices include all Gas, Electric and Water.
Pets go free (We ask you to provide your own pet bedding, max two pets).
We can provide towels at £5 per towel (to be returned at holiday end)
* Our prices include up to 100 litres of fuel per hire - this is more than enough for a week of normal cruising. (If you intend on motoring as far as you possibly can every day of hire you may use more than this. We charge for additional fuel at cost price of around £1.30 per litre). The boat is hired out with a full tank of fuel and we ask it is returned with a full tank - there are fuel stops in Pyrford and Farnecombe - it's part of the fun! - please keep the receipt and we will reimburse this cost on your return by bank transfer.
The below rates are for an up to 6 adult person hire - The boat is a '4+2' which means you can certainly fit 6 adults but it's quite cosy. Or, 4 adults and 2 children with ample room, or 3 adults and 3 kids etc.
Full week bookings normally* start on a Monday or Friday at 2pm and finish on a Monday or Friday at 9.30am.
Short breaks are normally* from: Friday 2pm to Monday 9.30am Or, Monday 2pm to Friday 9.30am.
We reserve the right to alter these start dates/times occasionally if necessary.
* We may be able to arrange bespoke times and days upon request - please ask before making a booking.
A non refundable Damage waiver fee of £50.00 will be added to the cost of each holiday.
• The boat is insured but The Hirer is responsible for the first £350 of any claim. This cover does not include personal accident, The Hirer’s personal belongings, or damage, e.g. resulting from speeding, locks and sills, or any malicious or deliberate act. The Hirer is responsible for any costs arising from such incidents. The Hirer is responsible for their own personal holiday insurance.
Rental rates are for the entire property.
|22 Jun 20||29 Jun 20||£1195||£1195||£1550|
|29 Jun 20||06 Jul 20||£1195||£1195||£1625|
|06 Jul 20||13 Jul 20||£1195||£1195||£1625|
|13 Jul 20||20 Jul 20||£1195||£1195||£1625|
|20 Jul 20||27 Jul 20||£1250||£1250||£1675|
|27 Jul 20||03 Aug 20||£1250||£1250||£1675|
|03 Aug 20||10 Aug 20||£1250||£1250||£1675|
|10 Aug 20||17 Aug 20||£1250||£1250||£1675|
|17 Aug 20||24 Aug 20||£1250||£1250||£1675|
|24 Aug 20||31 Aug 20||£1250||£1250||£1675|
|31 Aug 20||07 Sep 20||£1195||£1195||£1550|
|07 Sep 20||14 Sep 20||£1050||£1050||£1395|
|14 Sep 20||21 Sep 20||£1050||£1050||£1395|
|21 Sep 20||28 Sep 20||£970||£970||£1220|
|28 Sep 20||05 Oct 20||£970||£970||£1220|
|05 Oct 20||12 Oct 20||£770||£770||£1000|
|12 Oct 20||19 Oct 20||£770||£770||£1000|
|19 Oct 20||26 Oct 20||£770||£770||£1000|
|26 Oct 20||02 Nov 20||£770||£770||£1000|
|21 Dec 20||28 Dec 20||£1600|
|08 Mar 21||15 Mar 21||£740||£740||£899|
|15 Mar 21||22 Mar 21||£740||£740||£899|
|22 Mar 21||29 Mar 21||£950||£950||£1250|
|29 Mar 21||05 Apr 21||£1050||£1050||£1450|
|05 Apr 21||12 Apr 21||£1050||£1050||£1450|
|12 Apr 21||19 Apr 21||£1050||£1050||£1450|
|19 Apr 21||26 Apr 21||£950||£950||£1250|
|26 Apr 21||03 May 21||£950||£950||£1250|
|03 May 21||10 May 21||£950||£950||£1250|
|10 May 21||17 May 21||£1100||£1100||£1450|
|17 May 21||24 May 21||£1100||£1100||£1450|
|24 May 21||31 May 21||£1100||£1100||£1450|
|31 May 21||07 Jun 21||£1195||£1195||£1550|
|07 Jun 21||14 Jun 21||£1195||£1195||£1550|
|14 Jun 21||21 Jun 21||£1195||£1195||£1550|
|21 Jun 21||28 Jun 21||£1195||£1195||��1550|
|28 Jun 21||05 Jul 21||£1195||£1195||£1625|
|05 Jul 21||12 Jul 21||£1195||£1195||£1625|
|12 Jul 21||19 Jul 21||£1195||£1195||£1625|
|19 Jul 21||26 Jul 21||£1250||£1250||£1675|
|26 Jul 21||02 Aug 21||£1250||£1250||£1675|
|02 Aug 21||09 Aug 21||£1250||£1250||£1675|
|09 Aug 21||16 Aug 21||£1250||£1250||£1675|
|16 Aug 21||23 Aug 21||£1250||£1250||£1675|
|23 Aug 21||30 Aug 21||£1250||£1250||£1675|
|30 Aug 21||06 Sep 21||£1195||£1195||£1550|
|06 Sep 21||13 Sep 21||£1050||£1050||£1395|
|13 Sep 21||20 Sep 21||£1050||£1050||£1395|
|20 Sep 21||27 Sep 21||£970||£970||£1220|
|27 Sep 21||04 Oct 21||£970||£970||£1220|
|04 Oct 21||11 Oct 21||£770||£770||£1000|
|11 Oct 21||18 Oct 21||£770||£770||£1000|
|18 Oct 21||25 Oct 21||£825||£825||£1050|
|25 Oct 21||01 Nov 21||£825||£825||£1050|
|06 Dec 21||06 Dec 21||£950|
|20 Dec 21||27 Dec 21||£1600|
Call us on: 0118 978 0717 or 07566 815456 to discuss your requirements.
Please note: A booking for Xmas week will only be taken for boaters with experience.
Please read and download our terms and conditions prior to booking. By agreeing to hire with us you must agree to accept the Terms and Conditions of hire before boarding the boat.
How we agree Insurance Cover:
- A fully refundable Damage Deposit of £250.00 is required before hire - The boat and its equipment and inventory are insured by the company against public liability risks. But the company's insurance does not cover personal accidents on-board or loss or damage to your personal effects. Hirers are strongly advised to take out their own personal insurance cover or check with your insurer that you're covered by holiday insurance for accidents and losses.
- The damage deposit does NOT cover us 'the Company' for damage arising from speeding, reckless use, malicious or intentional damage to the boat, or to other boats and or property, or loss or damage of boat inventory and equipment over the value of £250. The late return of a boat or return of the boat in an unclean condition is also not covered by the damage deposit. The Hirer will agree to indemnify the company against all costs, damage, expenses, liability and claims howsoever arising from the negligence, neglect or default of the Hirer to the extent that they are not covered by the company's policy.
- The £250 Damage Deposit paid by bank transfer along with the deposit at the booking stage and is refunded to you at the end of your holiday, after the craft has been checked and provided that you return the boat and it's equipment on time, undamaged, clean and without any third party claims against you.
Please Note: if the boat is returned late on the return day we reserve the right to charge an extra day's equivalent hire fee - unless of course if it is for reasons outside your control.
P.S If you're looking for a booze cruise, there are plenty of boat operators on other rivers that will happily fulfil your needs but we're not the boat for you, sorry.