Hire Rates for our 56' Cruiser Stern Narrowboat - Vita
Rental rates are for the entire property.
|From||To||Fri-Mon||Mon-Fri||Monday Start Weekly||Friday Start Weekly|
|23 Dec 21||30 Dec 21||-||-||£1995||£1995|
|07 Mar 22||14 Mar 22||£740||£740||£899||£899|
|14 Mar 22||21 Mar 22||£740||£740||£899||£899|
|21 Mar 22||28 Mar 22||£950||£950||£1250||£1250|
|28 Mar 22||04 Apr 22||£1050||£1050||£1450||£1450|
|04 Apr 22||11 Apr 22||£1050||£1050||£1450||£1450|
|11 Apr 22||18 Apr 22||£1050||£1050||£1450||£1450|
|18 Apr 22||25 Apr 22||£950||£950||£1300||£1300|
|25 Apr 22||02 May 22||£950||£950||£1300||£1300|
|02 May 22||09 May 22||£1100||£1100||£1475||£1475|
|09 May 22||16 May 22||£1100||£1100||£1475||£1475|
|16 May 22||23 May 22||£1100||£1100||£1475||£1475|
|23 May 22||30 May 22||£1100||£1100||£1475||£1475|
|30 May 22||06 Jun 22||£1195||£1195||£1550||£1550|
|06 Jun 22||13 Jun 22||£1195||£1195||£1550||£1550|
|13 Jun 22||20 Jun 22||£1195||£1195||£1550||£1550|
|20 Jun 22||27 Jun 22||£1195||£1195||£1550||£1550|
|27 Jun 22||04 Jul 22||£1210||£1210||£1600||£1600|
|04 Jul 22||11 Jul 22||£1210||£1210||£1600||£1600|
|11 Jul 22||18 Jul 22||£1250||£1250||£1650||£1650|
|18 Jul 22||25 Jul 22||£1300||£1300||£1700||£1700|
|25 Jul 22||01 Aug 22||£1300||£1300||£1700||£1700|
|01 Aug 22||08 Aug 22||£1300||£1300||£1700||£1700|
|08 Aug 22||15 Aug 22||£1300||£1300||£1700||£1700|
|15 Aug 22||22 Aug 22||£1300||£1300||£1700||£1700|
|22 Aug 22||29 Aug 22||£1300||£1300||£1700||£1700|
|29 Aug 22||05 Sep 22||£1250||£1250||£1650||£1650|
|05 Sep 22||12 Sep 22||£1210||£1210||£1500||£1500|
|12 Sep 22||19 Sep 22||£1050||£1050||£1350||£1350|
|19 Sep 22||26 Sep 22||£1050||£1050||£1350||£1350|
|26 Sep 22||03 Oct 22||£970||£970||£1220||£1220|
|03 Oct 22||10 Oct 22||£970||£970||£1220||£1220|
|10 Oct 22||17 Oct 22||£825||£825||£1050||£1050|
|17 Oct 22||24 Oct 22||£825||£825||£1050||£1050|
|24 Oct 22||31 Oct 22||£825||£825||£1050||£1050|
Call us on: 07566 815456 or 0118 978 0717 to discuss your requirements.
Please note: A booking for Xmas week will only be taken for boaters with experience.
Please read and download our terms and conditions prior to booking. By agreeing to hire with us you must agree to accept the Terms and Conditions of hire before boarding the boat.
How we agree Insurance Cover:
- A non-refundable Damage Waiver Deposit of £50.00 is required before hire - The boat and its equipment and inventory are insured by the company against public liability risks. But the company's insurance does not cover personal accidents on-board or loss or damage to your personal effects. Hirers are strongly advised to take out their own personal insurance cover or check with your insurer that you are covered by holiday insurance for accidents and losses.
- The damage waiver deposit does NOT cover us 'the Company' for damage arising from speeding, reckless use, malicious or intentional damage to the boat, or to other boats and or property, or loss or damage of boat inventory and equipment over the value of £250. The late return of a boat or return of the boat in an unclean condition is also not covered by the damage deposit. The Hirer will agree to indemnify the company against all costs, damage, expenses, liability and claims howsoever arising from the negligence, neglect or default of the Hirer to the extent that they are not covered by the company's policy.
Please Note: if the boat is returned late on the return day we reserve the right to charge an extra day's equivalent hire fee - unless of course if it is for reasons outside your control.
P.S If you're looking for a booze cruise, there are plenty of boat operators on other rivers that will happily fulfil your needs but we're not the boat for you, sorry.
Our prices include:
- fuel for your trips - normal fuel costs*
- parking for up to 2 cars adjacent to the boat mooring for a hassle free arrival and departure.
- all the bed linen and a fully equipped kitchen.
- all Gas, Electric and Water.
- Dogs go free (We ask you to provide your own pet bedding, max two dogs).
We can provide towels at £5 per towel (to be returned at holiday end)
* Our prices include up to 100 litres of fuel per hire - this is more than enough for a week of normal cruising. (If you intend on motoring as far as you possibly can every day of hire you may use more than this. We charge for additional fuel at cost price of around £1.50 per litre).
The rental rates are for an up to 6 adult person hire - The boat is a '4+2' which means you can certainly fit 6 adults but it is quite cosy. Or, 4 adults and 2 children with ample room, or 3 adults and 3 kids etc.
Full week bookings normally* start on a Monday or a Friday at 2.30pm and finish on a Monday or a Friday at 9.30am.
Short breaks are normally* from: Friday 2.30pm to Monday 9.30am Or, Monday 2.30pm to Friday 9.30am.
We reserve the right to alter these start dates/times occasionally if necessary.
* We are also willing to arrange bespoke times and days upon request where possible - please ask before making a booking.
A non refundable Damage waiver fee of £50.00 will be added to the cost of each holiday, payable with the balance payment when due.
• The boat is insured but The Hirer is responsible for the first £350 of any claim. This cover does NOT include personal accident, the Hirer’s personal belongings, or damage, e.g. resulting from speeding, locks and sills, or any malicious or deliberate act. The Hirer is responsible for any and all costs arising from such incidents. The Hirer is responsible for their own personal holiday insurance which should include cancellation cover.