Please see the pricing table lower on this page for our hire rates:
Our prices include fuel for your trips normal fuel costs*
Our prices include parking adjacent to the boat, for a hassle free arrival and departure.
Our prices include all the bedding linen, and a fully equipped kitchen.
Our prices include all Gas, Electric and Water.
Pets go free (We ask you to provide your own pet bedding, max two pets).
We can provide luxury towels at £5 per towel (to be returned at holiday end)
* Our prices include up-to 100 litres of fuel per hire - this is more than enough for a week of normal cruising. (If you intend on motoring as far as you possibly can every day of hire you may use more than this. We charge for additional fuel at cost price of around £1.50 per litre)
The below rates are for up to a 6 adult person hire - The boat is a '4+2' which means you can certainly fit 6 adults but its quite cosy. Or, 4 adults and 2 children with ample room, or 3 adults and 3 kids etc.
Full week bookings normally start on: Saturday 11 am and finish on Saturday 9 am. (please be back and ready to depart back to vehicles by 9 am)
Short breaks are normally from: Friday 11 am to Monday 11 am Or, Monday 11 am to Friday 11 am
We can alter these start dates occasionally eg. Start Friday end Friday - please ask.
A fully refundable Damage Deposit of £250.00 is required no less than 2 weeks of commencement of hire.
• Security deposits will be returned by bank transfer within one week of the return of the boat providing there is no damage to The Company’s property or other boats; the boat is returned on time, and in a clean and tidy manner, and there have been no reports received of antisocial behavior, e.g. causing damage or harmful littering to canal or other properties. The Company shall have the right to hold the security deposit for a period of 7 days hours from the return of the boat to check for the aforementioned.
• The boat is insured but The Hirer is responsible for the first £350 of any claim. This cover does not include personal accident, The Hirer’s personal belongings, or damage, e.g. resulting from speeding, locks and sills, or any malicious or deliberate act. The Hirer is responsible for any costs arising from such incidents. The Hirer is responsible for their own personal holiday insurance.
|16 Mar 19||23 Mar 19||£545||£525||£745|
|23 Mar 19||30 Mar 19||£545||£525||£745|
|30 Mar 19||06 Apr 19||£545||£525||£745|
|06 Apr 19||13 Apr 19||£895||£845||£1075|
|13 Apr 19||20 Apr 19||£895||£845||£1075|
|20 Apr 19||27 Apr 19||£895||£845||£1075|
|27 Apr 19||04 May 19||£875||£835||£995|
|04 May 19||11 May 19||£895||£850||£995|
|11 May 19||18 May 19||£985||£935||£1195|
|18 May 19||25 May 19||£985||£935||£1195|
|25 May 19||01 Jun 19||£1095||£1025||£1275|
|01 Jun 19||08 Jun 19||£995||£945||£1175|
|08 Jun 19||15 Jun 19||£995||£945||£1175|
|15 Jun 19||22 Jun 19||£995||£995||£1195|
|22 Jun 19||29 Jun 19||£995||£995||£1195|
|29 Jun 19||06 Jul 19||£995||£955||£1195|
|06 Jul 19||13 Jul 19||£955||£995||£1195|
|13 Jul 19||20 Jul 19||£1195||£1125||£1375|
|20 Jul 19||27 Jul 19||£1195||£1125||£1375|
|27 Jul 19||03 Aug 19||£1195||£1125||£1375|
|03 Aug 19||10 Aug 19||£1195||£1125||£1375|
|10 Aug 19||17 Aug 19||£1195||£1125||£1375|
|17 Aug 19||24 Aug 19||£1195||£1125||£1375|
|24 Aug 19||31 Aug 19||£1195||£1125||£1375|
|31 Aug 19||07 Sep 19||£1195||£1125||£1375|
|07 Sep 19||14 Sep 19||£1095||£1025||£1195|
|14 Sep 19||21 Sep 19||£1095||£1025||£1195|
|21 Sep 19||28 Sep 19||£925||£955||£1075|
|28 Sep 19||05 Oct 19||£895||£945||£1055|
|05 Oct 19||12 Oct 19||£945||£895||£1055|
|12 Oct 19||19 Oct 19||£1045||£995||£1150|
|19 Oct 19||26 Oct 19||£945||£995||£1150|
|26 Oct 19||02 Nov 19||£1045||£995||£1150|
|02 Nov 19||09 Nov 19||£735||£695||£845|
|21 Dec 19||28 Dec 19||£1375|
Call us on: 01273 308720 or 07527 622645 to discuss your requirements.
Please read and download our terms and conditions prior to booking. By agreeing to hire with us you must agree to accept the Terms and Conditions of hire before boarding the boat.
How we agree Insurance Cover:
- A fully refundable Damage Deposit of £250.00 is required before hire - The boat and its equipment and inventory are insured by the company against public liability risks. But the company's insurance does not cover personal accidents on-board or loss or damage to your personal effects. Hirers are strongly advised to take out their own personal insurance cover or check with your insurer that your covered by holiday insurance for accidents and losses.
- The refundable damage deposit of £250.00 does not cover us 'the Company' for damage arising from speeding, reckless use, malicious or intentional damage to the boat, or to other boats and or property, or loss or damage of boat inventory and equipment over the value of £250. The late return of a boat or return of the boat in an unclean condition is also not covered by the damage deposit. The Hirer will agree to indemnify the company against all costs, damage, expenses, liability and claims howsoever arising from the negligence, neglect or default of the Hirer to the extent that they are not covered by the company's policy.
- The £250 Damage Deposit paid by bank transfer along with the deposit at the booking stage and is refunded to you at the end of your holiday, after the craft has been checked and provided that you return the boat and it's equipment on time, undamaged, clean and without any third party claims against you.
Please Note, if the boat is returned late on the return day we reserve the right to charge an extra days equivalent hire fee - unless of course if it is for reasons outside your control.
P.S If you're looking for a booze cruise, there are plenty of boat operators on other rivers that will happily fulfill your needs but we're not the boat for you, sorry.